If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund.
If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
We do not offer returns and refunds for simple change of mind on full price and reduced items.
Items returned for faults can be returned for an exchange or full refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Your return is initiated within 30 days of placing your order (14 days for in store purchases)
- Your return is sent back within 7 days of being approved.
- Item/s are in original condition (unworn and unwashed with all tags attached).
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings, headwear and face coverings cannot be returned for an exchange or full refund.
- Return authorisation has been approved via email.
- The shipping cost to return item is payable by the customer.
Kakizaki reserves the right to deny a return if it does not meet the conditions above.
Our team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed in returning your purchase.